The company’s livestreaming platform, Facebook Live, will now support full screen broadcasts as well as a new “video-only” mode that hides comments and reactions while you watch. Facebook will also allow broadcasts to last up to four hours — double the two-hour limit it previously had. Fullscreen video will be a welcome improvement to broadcasters and viewers alike, as the update will mean that you no longer have to watch videos on your phone with the white comments box stuck underneath. Similarly, the “video-only” mode will allow users to watch live video streams while hiding the comments and reactions that appear on top of the video content. – Mashable
Each month I write a feature for Media Post:CPG, an integrated publishing and content company whose mission is to provide a complete array of resources for media, marketing and advertising professionals. This article first appeared on Media Post: CPG in July 2016.
Last week, Web Design Day was hosted in my awesome hometown of Pittsburgh, it would be a crime if I didn’t attend – one of the best conferences a mere two blocks away. The annual meeting was a fully packed day of learning new techniques & processes, listening to other’s career insights, and networking. It was my second time attending and I was ready to learn. (Check out my learnings from last year’s conference.)
We are pleased to announce that Smith Brothers Agency has acquired 4Twelve Pictures in a strategic move to deepen the agency’s content creation and in-house video capabilities. The acquisition will seamlessly integrate 4Twelve’s talented video production team into Smith Brother’s existing award-winning Content Studio, which provides clients with full-service solutions for content creation and digital marketing.
Each month I write a feature for Media Post:CPG, an integrated publishing and content company whose mission is to provide a complete array of resources for media, marketing and advertising professionals. This article first appeared on Media Post: CPG in June 2016.
- A Beer With
- A Bone With
- Account Planning
- Brand Strategy
- CPG Trends
- Digital Design
- Digital Strategy
- Interface Development
- Paid Media
- Shopper Marketing
- Social Media & PR
- Software & Apps
- Try It Tuesday
- User Experience
- Visual Design
- Web Development
- What's In Your Shopping Cart
- Snackable Stories: Facebook’s Live Videos Can Now Be Twice As Long
- CPGs That Get It
- Snackable Stories: Pokémon Go Takes the Title of “Biggest Mobile Game in U.S. History”
- Smith Brothers Brings Together Top PGH Influencers to Celebrate Social Media Day 2016
- Snackable Stories: Is Facebook Stalking You?
- What I learned from Web Design Day 2016
- Smith Brothers Expands Content Studio By Acquiring 4Twelve Pictures
- Snackable Stories: You Can Now RT Yourself
- Snackable Stories: Now You Can Subscribe to “Discover” Channels on Snapchat
- Walmart, Uber and Driverless Cars