A Beer With: Ashley Rader
Beer Selection: Curious Traveler Summer Shandy (The lemon one!)
Why Did You Select This Beer?: Summer Shandy is my go-to summer drink
- Describe yourself in five (or so) words: Kind, out-going, fashionable, fun-loving and punctual
- The Last Book You Read: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Best or worst gift you’ve ever received: My puppy, Finnegan!
- What is your go-to karaoke song: Neil Diamond’s Sweet Caroline (with pom poms, of course!)
- What’s something that is on your bucket list: Run a full marathon (I’ve done the half!)
- What superpower would you choose: I’d like to be able to become invisible – when needed
- If you were in the Ms. America pageant, what would you excel in: Talent portion – I can tap dance
- Oddest job ever: A traveling cheerleading coach
- Favorite Toy As a Kid: American Girl dolls
- Something that you keep at your desk: I always have hand lotion and gum
- First concert: Nsync for my 12th birthday
- If you weren’t in advertising, what would you be doing? I’d most likely be working in the non-profit sector
- What are your favorite apps? RunKeeper and OpenTable.
Who is your #WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) or MCM (Man Crush Monday)? Gisele Bündchen and Adam Levine
- Do you take #Selfies? Nope
- Favorite social networks? Instagram and SnapChat.
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Mac or PC? Mac
- How do you use Facebook? To look at pictures
- Toilet paper: over or under? Over
- Where do you do your grocery shopping? Giant Eagle and/or Market District
- Tea or coffee? Coffee!
- Ketchup or Ranch? Heinz Ketchup
- If you could eat just one food every day for a month and nothing else, what would it be? Pasta. Definitely, pasta