A Beer With: Dave DiNuzzo
Beer Selection: Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA
Why Did You Select This Beer?: It exemplifies what I love in a beer – big, bold and aggressively hoppy.
- Describe yourself in five (or so) words: Fun-loving, adventurous life enjoyer.
- The Last Book You Read: The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
Best or worst gift you’ve ever received: Best would definitely have to be my annual family trip to Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- What is your go-to karaoke song: Regulators by Nate Dogg and Warren G.
What’s something that is on your bucket list: Snowboarding in Japan.
- What superpower would you choose: Invincibility. I like to do a lot of different activities that involve me getting hurt. It would be awesome to never worry about that again.
- If you were in the Ms. America pageant, what would you excel in: Definitely not the swimsuit portion…
Oddest job ever: I think the one I have right now.
- Favorite Toy As a Kid: Ninja Turtles!
- Something that you keep at your desk: A hefty supply of Mad Mex pens.
- First concert: Y100 Feastival in Philadelphia (Lit, Fuel, Live, Bush and Blink 182)
- If you weren’t in advertising, what would you be doing? Shooting photos of something somewhere. Working the hustle!
- What are your favorite apps? Instagram, VSCOcam and Afterlight
Who is your #WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday)? Jennifer Lawrence.
- Do you take #Selfies? Only on snapchat.
- Favorite social networks? Instagram
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Mac or PC? Mac
- How do you use Facebook? To show the world how awesome my dog is.
- Toilet paper: over or under? I’m pretty content either way as long as it doesn’t run out.
- Where do you do your grocery shopping? Trader Joes, Target and Whole Foods
- Tea or coffee? Coffee
- Ketchup or Ranch? Ranch, in quantities that would make the average person uncomfortable.
- If you could eat just one food every day for a month and nothing else, what would it be? Tacos.