A Beer With: April Tantalo
Beer Selection: Back in Black
Why Did You Select This Beer?: I love IPAs and canned beer, so this is the best of both worlds.
- Describe yourself in five (or so) words: Fun, loud, punctual
- The Last Book You Read: Getting Things Done by David Allen (boring, I know)
Best or worst gift you’ve ever received: The best present I ever received was my Cabbage Patch doll when I was a kid, her name was Tara.
- What is your go-to karaoke song: “If I Could Turn Back Time” by Cher
- What’s something that is on your bucket list: Learn another language
- What superpower would you choose: Teleportation – driving home from a great weekend trip is the worst.
- Oddest job ever: I worked at a toy store and a candy store in high school. It wasn’t really “odd” but it was great, they paid me to play with toys and candy so I could answer customer questions.
- Favorite Toy As a Kid: Skip-it
- Something that you keep at your desk: Lots of post-its. I like a variety of post-it sizes and colors
- First concert: Spice Girls
- If you weren’t in advertising, what would you be doing? If I weren’t working in advertising, I would be a psychologist.
- What are your favorite apps? HuffPost, Forecast and Keep
- Who is your #WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) or MCM (Man Crush Monday)? WCW: Jennifer Lawrence
- Do you take #Selfies? No
- Favorite social networks? Instagram
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Mac or PC? Mac
- How do you use Facebook? To look up friends’ birthdays
- Toilet paper: over or under? Over
- Where do you do your grocery shopping? McGinnis Sisters – it feels like a small farmers market
- Tea or coffee? coffee
- Ketchup or Ranch? Can I add mustard? Mustard.
- If you could eat just one food every day for a month and nothing else, what would it be? Pizza