A Beer With: Kristen Herrmann
Beer Selection: Orabelle by Great Divide Brewing Co.
Why Did You Select This Beer? I love Belgian style ales. Anything that tastes like bread and citrus is an instant winner with me. P.S. It was delicious. P.P.S. Is “bread” a legitimate beer flavor descriptor?
- Describe yourself in five (or so) words: Do good work & be kind.
- The Last Book You Read: Women Who Run with the Wolves, by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes.
- Best or worst gift you’ve ever received: Best gift ever was probably… my Gameboy, 7th birthday.
- What is your go-to karaoke song: Anything 80’s, especially Hall & Oates.
- What’s something that is on your bucket list: Traveling to Japan.
- What superpower would you choose: Flying, duh.
- If you were in the Ms. America pageant, what would you excel in: Napping.
- Oddest job ever: I worked at the counter of a butcher shop.
- Favorite Toy As a Kid: Gameboy… hehe.
- Something that you keep at your desk: A better question would be, what is not at my desk.
- First concert: Battle of the Bands, 2002.
- If you weren’t in advertising, what would you be doing? Sign painting.
- What are your favorite apps? Google Maps, Instagram, Snapchat
- Who is your #WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) or MCM (Man Crush Monday)? BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN ~forever~.
- Do you take #Selfies? Only when my appearance has been drastically updated. So not too often.
- Favorite social networks? Eh.
- iPhone or Android? iPhone!
- Mac or PC? Mac.
- How do you use Facebook? Mostly to keep in contact with old friends.
- Toilet paper: over or under? Over, ya savages.
- Where do you do your grocery shopping? It’s a frugal mix of Aldi and Giant Eagle.
- Tea or coffee? 51% coffee / 49% tea.
- Ketchup or Ranch? Ranch.
- If you could eat just one food every day for a month and nothing else, what would it be? Cold pizza.